Ceramic Structured Packing consists of many packing units of
similar geometric design. Corrugated sheets placed in parallel
formcylindrical units called corrugated tower packing. These are a
form of highly efficient packing with separating efficiency several
times higher than that of loose packing. They have the quality of
low-pressure drop, increased operating elasticity, minimum
amplifying effect, and maximum liquid treatment compared to loose
(1) High capacity. New tower design may reduce diameter, while
renovate old towers may increase capacity significantly.
(2) High separation efficiency. Since it has much larger specific
surface area compared to random packing.
(3) Low pressure drop, which leads to reduce energy consumption
(4) Large flexibility, and scale effect is not obvious.
(5) Suitable for all tower diameters.
(6) Strong resistance to corrosion of acid and alkali, especially
to H2S, naphthenic acid and Cl- .
(1) Rectifying organic halide.
(2) Rectifying and absorbing some corrosive mixtures, which are
definitely regulated in pressure drop and theoretic plate number.
(3) Applied in some towers that contain a large quantity of natural
media used to absorb nitric acid and concentrated sulfuric acid, as
well as for purifying the air in chemical plants.
(4) Operating in vacuum conditions at a bottom absolute pressure of
(5) Used in heat exchanger and demisting, or as a catalyst carrier.
Contact person:Ms.Joy Zhang